If you’re a Purdue college student looking for the latest fashion trends (much like myself), there will be a Spring Fashion Show held right in Lafayette.
Here’s more information:
- WHAT: Fashion show featuring the latest trends for spring 2017
- WHEN: Friday, February from 6pm- 9pm
- WHERE: Carnahan Hall- 2200 Elmwood Suite A6, Lafayette, IN 47904
- TICKETS: to purchase tickets click here.
- Individual tickets $20 / Buy a table for $75 (includes 5 tickets)
- EVENT DETAILS: Cocktail hour from 6pm- 7pm and Fashion Show from 7pm- 9pm
[Photo credit to the Carnahan Hall Ladies Spring Fashion Show Facebook Page]
Here’s more information on who will be there:
FASHION: Agnes And Dora By K•M, My Beautiful Life Boutique, LuLaRoe by Liz Emberton, and The Little Red Wagon
HAIR: Serenity Hair Design and The Hairspa
JEWELRY: Magnolia and Vine Jewelry With Dee Nicley and Sabika Jewelry Box by Michelle
MAKE UP: Angie Catron, Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant and BeautiControl by Sr. Director Rhea Nowling
Not only can you check out a neat fashion show in the area, but a portion of proceeds from the event will benefit the: YWCA Greater Lafayette Domestic Violence Intervention & Prevention Program.
This event is a great way to branch outside of the bubble of campus and get involved in Lafayette’s fashion.
If you decide to go, I hope you have fun and enjoy the show!